Wednesday, August 10, 2005

yahoooooooooo!!!!!!!!i have my own blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is for those who dont know me(open 4 those who knoe me too!!!!!!1).....im badri(my name literally translates to a god!!!!),19 yrs im actually older than maria sharapova and im shorter than her im happy im taller than sania mirza............im sure ppl reading this blog r gonna think this guys crazy........u shd bear with me coz u need me n i dont need u!!(u will know sooner rather than later).

only ppl above 18 can enter my blog and u have a to be a man utd fan.(strictly need to be)

as im writing this,im thinking as to what i wanna do with life...............thats a question too early for me?....u might say....but i dont think so......im currently pursuing my engineering in electronics at SSN(never heard of it?thats ok......u have?thats wonderful),i dont give a damn as to whether u know my college or not......coz i have realized that im not a part of it n that every man is a part of something bigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!
confusing??
i get on this college bus at 6.45 in the morning,get back at 5.15.4 yrs 24*7 and i have finished my graduation!!!!!!!!gr8 achievement?(pat on the back).......i get a job and earn a decent salary!!!!!!!
gr8 achievement(pat on the back)........i get married n i have kids not a gr8 achievement(but i'll pat my back anyways!!),as i get older n older i get idiotic and weak and at one point,i let out my last breath(im dead,shit im dead).....im sure my last words would be "why did i live this f***ked up life"
so is this the way its gonna be??????????i still wonder






No comments: